First Grade Math Time WorksheetsBack
Below is list of all worksheets available under this concept. Worksheets are organized based on the concept with in the subject.
Click on concept to see list of all available worksheets.
- Practice Telling Time with Play Watches: 6 O'Clock
If your first grader is having trouble telling time, try incorporating it into his play time with these cool bug-themed play watches.
- Draw the Hands of the Clock III
Looking for a worksheet to help your child with telling time? This printable worksheet will give your child practice reading a clock face.
- Practice Telling Time with Play Watches: 5 O'Clock
Not only do these play watches introduce kids to analog time, they also make great props for dress up.
- What's the Time
What's the time? Challenge your child to figure out the time on these analog clocks.
- Practice Telling Time with Play Watches: 12 O'Clock
Fun to wear and fashionable to boot, these paper pretend watches are a cool way to introduce your first grader to analog time.
- Tick Tock: Learning to Tell the Time
In this worksheet, all the clocks are missing their hands. Your child will need to look at what time it is and draw in the clock hands.
- Practice Telling Time: 1 O'Clock
Here's a fun way to help your first grader practice telling time: cute play paper watches! Each watch shows a different time between 1:00 and 1:45.
- Draw the Hands of the Clock II
Help your child with his time telling skills with this printable worksheet, which is all about reading the hands on a clock.
- Practice Telling Time with Play Watches: 4 O'Clock
With bright colors and cute patterns, these play watches make fun accessories for pretend play and help kids get acquainted with analog time.
- Practice Telling Time with Play Watches: 11 O'Clock
Sneak time practice into play time with these bright and colorful play paper watches.
- Practice Telling Time with Play Watches: 8 O'Clock
These fun cut-and-wear play watches are sure to liven up pretend play as they boost your first grader's time telling skills.
- Time Review: Time Match
Review analog time with your first grader with this handy worksheet.
- Practice Telling Time with Play Watches: 10 O'Clock
These adorable paper watches are fun to wear, and help kids practice telling time, too.
- Night or Day: Draw the Time
Your child can practice determining the time of day with this coloring worksheet! She'll also practice reading time off an analog clock.
- Draw the Time
Got some time for practice with analog clocks? Here's a fun challenge for your first grader.
- Telling Time: Morning Activities
What time do you wake up in the morning or start school? Have students flex their time-telling skills by matching analog and digital clocks, all while keeping track of common morning activities.
- Time to the Hour Practice
It's about time! Assess your students’ understanding of time to the hour by having them read analog clocks.