Fourth Grade Ela Letter Sound Relationships WorksheetsBack
Below is list of all worksheets available under this concept. Worksheets are organized based on the concept with in the subject.
Click on concept to see list of all available worksheets.
- Open and Closed Syllable Sort
Separate, cut, glue, repeat! Give your students practice with separating words into syllables and then determining if they are open or closed syllables.
- Word Sort: Multisyllabic Words with R-Controlled Vowels
Students have fun with phonetics as they sort a variety of multisyllabic words that have different R-controlled vowel combinations.
- Phonics and Spelling Practice: Final __ch and __tch Consonant Clusters
Use this worksheet to focus in on words that end in the _tch and _ch consonant clusters.
- Syllable Practice: Syllables with the "Silent E"
Separate the first set of words into syllables then add the "silent e" to the end of each word in the the second set. What happens when the "silent e" is added?
- Multisyllabic Words with R-Controlled Vowels Board Game
During this fun activity, students practice creating and reading multisyllabic words with R-controlled vowels.
- Silent Letter Search
Students will practice reading and writing words with silent letters in a fun and engaging way!
- Phonics and Spelling Practice: Common Consonant Blends
Reinforce phonics and spelling concepts with this consonant blend activity!
- Multisyllabic Words with R-Controlled Vowels: Stand Up!
During this activity, students will match a multisyllabic word to one of five R-controlled vowel combinations.